Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Max B. Speaks On The SOB's Show


Unless You Been In A Coma Or Under A Rock, The Wavy One's Show At SOB's Was Ended Rather Quickly Due To Some Gunfire And Interruption. Well Over At SOHH, Biggavel Has Decided To Speak On It.

"I had no control over it. I didn't want any trouble. I never want any,
but people despise me. They are jealous and envious, and they're gonna do
whatever they can to stop my movement. Shit is real," Max B stated.
Shortly after the shot was fired, the club cleared out and police came to
conduct an investigation. Max B claims not to know the identity of the
group of individuals who were responsible for the gunshot. "I didn't know the
wannabe thugs who let off a round," he said."

Another Treat: Sickamore Speaks On How He Saw It Go Down

No comments: