Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Game To Do Radio & TV After Rap Career

Chuck Taylor (Yeah I Can Call Him That Cuz I Been Fuckin With Him Since The 100 Bars And Runnin/Drop It Like It's Hot Freestyle Days) Is Gonna Try His Hand At Radio And Television Once He Officially Retires (Yeah Iight.)

I’ve had several offers. I think, at the end of the day, I’ll end up in radio or TV doing something. Wherever it is I’ll be doing the best I can," said Game.

Not included in those plans, however, is a potential reality show about him and his family. "I don’t wanna bring my family out into the world. Celebrity is hard and if you’ve got a weak stomach, you can’t handle it, man. It’ll break you down."

"I’ll leave my family where they’re at, safe and far away from harm and all the bulls**t that this industry brings, and I’ll focus on myself and making as much money as I can so I can secure the future of my family forever."

Good Cuz I'm Kinda Sick Of All These F-ing Reality Shows.

Like Pac And My Future Tattoo Will Say, Reality Is Wrong, Dreams Are For Real.

No comments: