Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Max B. Goes In Even More Detail About Last Night

Biggavel Hollered At The Good Folks Of SOHH To Address What Actually Happened Last Night At SOB's.
“I heard a shot and then n*ggas cleared the room,” Max told SOHH. “I had my shades on so I ain’t really see who let off the shot. N*ggas want me dead, I don’t know who, but you know, everybody want me dead. They want the Biggavelli out the game - I’m about to take over the game so they want me out.”

Claiming the incident was just “a regular day at work,” Max saw the event as a bad move on the shooter’s behalf due to the extra publicity he’s receiving.

“Obviously whoever shot wasn’t trying to shoot me, they was too scared to shoot me so they just made it look like they was doin’ something big,” he added. “All they did was get me wavy, get me extra interviews and have everybody talk about where Max B got shot at. They get no recognition for that. I do.”

Now Even More Interesting Is The Fact Max Goes Outta His Way To Thank Jenny Jones, I Mean, Jim Jones For The Opportunity He Gave Him And Wishes The Dipset Family The Best Of Luck In The Future. That Sounds Crazy Coming From The Same Man Who Just Ethering Capo, His Wifey, Freekey Zekey The Snitch And Anybody From That Camp.

But Hey Even Cormega And Nas Deaded Their Hatred Toward Each Other And I'd Never Thought I Woulda See That Day.

No comments: