Monday, June 30, 2008

Jay-Z Responds To Noel Gallagher And Amy Winehouse


Over At MTV, Hovito Is Touching Bases On His Performance At Glastonbury.

Here He Talks About Him Performing Oasis' Wonderwall.

"That's my sense of humor," Jay told MTV Base. "I have a sense of humor like a
Brit, so I thought people would appreciate that. Noel Gallagher was one of the
biggest detractors so I figured that was a cool way to start the show."

Now If You Didnt Hear, The Grammy Award Winning Rockhead White America Loves Named Amy Winehouse Went At Kanye West For No Apparent Reason, Calling Yeezy "A Cunt."

So Here's Jiggaman's Response.

"She said something about Kanye late on [in her set] but I didn't hear it," he
said. "I don't agree with it. He's my brother and the biggest artist on
Roc-A-Fella right now. ... I guess I should hook them up because he's a great
guy, too. I don't know what the problem is. I don't know where that came from."

Fuck All That, Hov. Where You And I Are From, Fiends Like This Smut Should Be Aired The Fuck Out, Not Taking The Cool, Calm & Collective Approach. I Know You're A Smooth Dude But Scratch That.

No comments: