Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's Been Brought To My Attention


That Niggas Is Tryin To Steal "My Wave" Word To Max Biggavel.

Now I Leaked A Few Clips From The Latest Cocaine City Onto My Youtube Channel (Look To The Right For A Link) And I See A Certain STAR OF THE WORLD WE CALLED HIP HOP Is Scoopin It Up Like Its Theirs And Not Even Paying Respect To The Hardwork It Took Me To Upload It And All That Good Stuff.

Niggas Is "Lip-Singing" My Videos, Even Copyin The Description Of The Video Without Acknowledging The God, Prince.

I Dont Mind Sharing But At Least Pay Fuckin Homage.

Niggas Wouldnt Like If I Would Tag The Fuck Outta The Videos, Now Would They???

Shoutout To Onsmash, Nahright, Dajaz1, Itsanotherone, Pardonmeduke, Youheardthatnew, Xclusives And All The Real Blogs/Sites That Work Hard At This Thing Thats Defined As Blogging.

No comments: