Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Game's HipHopDX Interview


So Chuck Taylor Has A New Interview Up Over At HipHopDX Speaking On Damn Near Everything, But Heres Something Interesting From The Interview Regarding Jay-Z.

"Even though me and [Jay-Z] don’t talk or do songs, he knows. He listens. He heard the “You’re 38, and you’re still rappin’, ugh” [from “It’s Okay (One Blood)”] [click to read]. He came back on “Kingdom Come” and I was like, “Yeah! Jay listens to my shit!” [quoting] “I used to think that rapping at 38 was ill / Till last year I grossed about 38 mill.” I was like, “I know who he is talkin’ to. I know he listens. I know his antenna’s up." Maybe one day he’ll do a song with me, and then I’ll stop shootin’ subliminals."

Game, You My Nigga And The Whole Nine But You Done Invited Hov To Suck Your Dick, So Maybe That Might Be The Main Reason Why Theres No Game/Hov Joints Or Maybe It's Your Constant Diss Records To Bleek And The Young Guns A Few Years Back, Iono.

The Game: Man Vs. Machine

Another Treat: The Game Reflects On The NBA Finals

No comments: