Thursday, January 15, 2009

Snippets From The New XXL Mag

The New XXL Cover Has Jim, Juelz And Zeke On The Cover And Lowkey Was Nice To Bless The Net With A Snippet Of What Was Said In The Interview.

Juelz Santana on Cam’ron owning his contract….
“It was a bad deal. He owned so much of my sh*t and everything, he just, practically owned more than what I owned and it got to a point where I just wanted to get the situation right. I didn’t want nothing back. And it’s like he wasn’t trying to get it right. He wasn’t trying to give me what I felt like I was owed. It’s like he directed us. We put the building together, brick by brick. All he was doing was directing us, and when we got to the top of the building, he dont even wanna share the sandwiches. It’s lunchtime now. He wanna give us pieces of a sandwich, and he got one big hero and we getting pieces. Like, “Come on now. The building is built. You gotta respect us on another type of level.”


Freakey Zeakey on returning home during the break-up…..
“Then, in late 2006, when I was on my way home, I called Jim, and he was like, “Yo, sh*t is fuc*ked up man.” So I’m like, “What happened?” “You’ll see when you come home.” And that’s when everything blew up. But right now it’s myself, Jim and Juelz. And I speak to Killa. I love Killa. That’s my family. And Jim did some bullsh*t, and Killa did some bullsh*t. But they two bulls, and they gonna ram, and they seem like they not gonna give…”

Jim Jones on thinking he jinxed his and Cam’s relationship….
“I think I might have jinxed us. Me and Cam was talking a long time ago about somebody that was breaking up. I was saying that would be kind of crazy it we was to break up but fake it–like, act like we was mad at each other and then get back together and make all this money off of it. And Cam was like, “Why would you say something like that? Don’t start talking no stupid shi*t.” I’ll never forget that. And now I’m like, What the fu*k, is this an ill paradox? I be thinking about that sh*t all the time. Hopefully, we could get this money, ’cause Lord knows there’s a lot of private jets.”


Niggas Still Aint Shit Without Flea.

No comments: