Friday, January 2, 2009

Marino Clothing Is Poppin....


Iight Now It's A New Year, So Let's Start This Post Off By Saying Happy New Years To You And Yours. Okay, Thats Outta The Way, I'm Officially Apologizing To My Site Followers For The Drought, Pardon Me, I Miss You Too, I'm In The Sunshine State Til Tomorrow, So Expect More Updates From Me Starting Next Week.

Well, Since I'm Here, I'm Gonna Shed Some Light To Young Up And Coming Grinders Coming Outta B-More By The Way Of NY. Marino Clothing Is A New Line That I'm Fucking With, As You See I'm In The Pic Of The God. So Show Some Love To Them, Cuz These Niggas Is Only 15, With A Grind And Niche That Some Grown Ass Men Lack And Cant Do. Expect To See More Flicks Of The God Sporting Their Shit, Trust Me, Marino > Your Favorite Clothing Line.

Officially Co-Signed By The God, Prince.

You Can Cop Clothes At http://marino.bigcartel.com/ And Also Check Their Myspace Page And Like Previously Showcased, Check Their Blog.

Shoutout To My Niggas Ant And Clue.

No comments: