Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Max B Is Longer An Byrdgang Records Employee

Well Well Well.....The Wavy One Is Finally Free From The Paperwork That Is Known As Byrdgang Records (Or Is He???)
“I’m as free as a bird,” the rapper told XXLmag.com exclusively. “Now it gives me the ability to ride without no remorse, no sympathy, no pity. I’m riding on everything. I’m riding. I’ma ride on my rivalry for the season. It’s gonna be so wavy. So big, so heavy, so controversial. It’s gonna be like none other.

“I’m gonna speak about everything, Jim Jones,” Max continued. “I got more deep, down, dark secrets.”

The rapper said he was able to get out of his contract through legal negotiations. He explained he’s received paper work from the New York Secretary of State that prevents Jones from pursuing legal action against Max B. in the future. He’s recognized as Persona Suri Juris.

“I’m not even part of the U.S. Government laws,” Max B. said. “I’m not a citizen of the United States, I’m dead ass. My laws, the laws you go by, I don’t have to follow. As long as I don’t purposely hurt nobody, I’m straight.”

What In The Hell Is Persona Suri Juris??? Somebody Help Me Here.

Props To XXL For This.

UPDATE: After Being Coached To What Persona Suri Juris Means (Actually Sui Juris Means), Wavy Crockett Has An Actual Case To Get Out Of His Contract. His Lawyer's Knowledge Game (Pause) >

No comments: