Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Game Takes Back What He Has Said About Hov

Now I Know Y'all Already Heard About Chuck Baiting Hovito To Diss Him So He Can Respond But You Know How Game Is (Still My Nigga, Tho), He Retracts His Comments Made Towards Jay-Z.
“I heard that Jay sorta said something about me at the Wimbeldon tennis match,”
The Game told an online hip-hop publication today.“I didn’t see him say it, I
didn’t hear no audio so I don’t really know if he was dissing me, if he said
something about me.”He also added his respect and admiration for the Brooklyn
rapper. “What people don’t know about Jay is Jay is probably the most witty
rapper that ever walked the face of the earth,” Game explained. “He’s witty,
he’s clever. His metaphors will be sitting right next to you and then hit you in
the face so hard that you don’t know what happened. That’s the type of rapper
Jay is. I was molded by that part of him and added that to my own persona and my
own marksmanship as an emcee."“Jay-Z’s a legend, man. I respect his music, [but
that] doesn’t really mean I have to respect him if he’s disrespecting me. The
Jay that was talking about me at Wimbeldon under his breath, or says anything
about me, is the Jay that I’ll go at, and that’s just it. Jay the rap artist,
Jay the legend, Jay from Marcy Projects; that hustler turned dope artist, turned
probably best lyricist that ever lived: I have respect for. I’m not gonna add
wood to a fire that’s already burning out."

We Shall See What Happens.

No comments: