Monday, February 25, 2008

Young Chris Speaks On Jay-Z


Young Chris, One Of My Favorite Rappers From Philly Speaks On Hov.

At first yeah, because it came out of nowhere. It was like “Damn” Dame was hands-on Tough Luv the whole joint, Jay my man, I met them all at the same time, my love is equal for them all, it was just a crazy feeling. At the end of the day I was on tour with Jay before it happened so he pulled us to the side one night before the show and he’s ready to do this thing and take this deal at the top of the year.
We were a big part of his decision and you know he followed up on it and released albums with us (Brothers From Another) and Bleek (534) That’s when the game changed right there, because he explained to me that we relied on the machine. What he mean by that was that we think we going to do a 100,000 off the gate and it kind of lacked up on the promotion, everybody played a part. Everything happens for a reason and you live and you learn.

Here's The Whole Interview, He Speaks On State Prop, Beefin With The Game & Katt Williams And His Album.

No comments: