Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Prince Presents The Imeem Riding The Wave Playlist

By Now, Unless You Was Confined To Being Under A Rock, You Shall Know The Homie Wavy Crockett AKA Max B Has Been Found Guilty On 9 Counts Ranging From Murder To Robbery. Throughout The History Of PBS, I Always Was One To Rep The Wave, Countless Max B Posts, Cuz I Actually Like The Guy's Style (Pause For You Little Niggas) And Most Importantly, I Actually Find His Music Incredible. No, Max Isnt A Ne-Yo When It Comes To Singing, And No, He Isnt A Nas When It Comes To Lyrics But One Thing I Can Say Max Had Was A "Wave", Fuck A Swag. His Delivery Made Up For Whatever You Believed Was His Flaw, Whether It Was The Rhymes Or The Singing. Max Was The Future For NYC, When It Came To The Next Nigga To Blow Up From The Mixtape Circuit. Shit, You Dont Even Have To Believe Me, Check His Features With Artists Ranging From Jadakiss To Styles P To Beanie Sigel To Cam'Ron. I Mean In My Book, To Want To Feature Somebody On Your Shit, It Means You Have Respect For Them And Admire Their Work. Look, Even Though They Had Their Differences But I'm Pretty Sure Jim Jones Will Agree, When I Say Max Was The Future For The City Thats In Need Of A New Look. I Know You Sayin This Is Alotta Shit To Be Typing But I Actually Respect Max's Originality And Hate That He's Facing Serving The Rest Of His Life In Jail. I Could Vent Bout Him As A Man But I Dont Know Him To Say If He Was Innocent Or Guilty Cuz I Wasnt There To Know So But I Will Say This, I Will Miss His Music And I'm Praying He Has Enough Stored On A HD Somewhere To Keep Me And The Rest Of The World Riding The Wave. So In Honor Of Him, I Put Together A Playlist Via Imeem Thats Fulled With 56 Records From Max B. Sure, I Missed A Few Of My Own Personal Favorites Like Why You Do That, Nigga We Got Doe And Blow Me A Dub Remix But I Know You Will Enjoy Just Like I Will. Peace To Max And His Whole Family.



Riding The Wave

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sad sad sad my nigga max goin to jail das the end of the wave ive been ridin on the last 2-3 years

i cant fuckin believe it another sad day in life in hip hop whater u wanna call it