Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Editoral: Cameron, We Need You


This Is The First Of Many Editorals To Be Posted On Here.

Now, In Light Of The New Cam Joint I Posted Yesterday, I Came To The Realization To Make This Editoral. Cameron Eugene Giles (Yeah Im Calling The Man's Government), The Rap Game Needs You. You Went From Being Mase's Right Hand Flunkie To Being A Semi-Star To Your Career Dying Out To Reviving Your Career Couresty Of Jay-Z And Dame Dash To Birthing Dipset (One Of The Most Powerful Movements To Ever Come Outta NY) To Beefing With Legends (And Which I Must Add The Reasons & Rants Were Childish) To Making A Wack Ass Movie/Album To Beefing With Mrs. Jackson To Gettin Snuffed By Tru-Life To Vanishing To Come Back With A Solid But Coulda Been Better Mixtape To Back Into Hiding.

You Left Us Alone Far Too Long, Flea. Outside Of Pass Da Dutchie, The Mariah Remix And The Joint From Yesterday, You Been Leaving Us Dry Out Here. I Wouldnt Go As Far To Say My World Has Been Empty Without You (Hold Ya Head, Albert) But I Sure Do Miss The Occasional Fire You Would Provide Us With And Not To Forget, The Countless Funny Moments You Done Gave All Of Us In Your Time. You're One Of A Kind (At Times In Which Could Be Your Weakness), And I Refuse To Let The Baby Version Of You Take Your Spot.

Signing Off, Flea, We Need You Brotha.

No comments: